What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files your device downloads from websites across the web. They contain limited information about your system and browsing sessions. In most cases, this information is necessary for the efficient work of a website. The cookies downloaded from our site are completely harmless for your device, and if you so wish, you can easily remove or even block them.
Your device will download cookies during your first visit to our website. You can block and refuse to accept any cookies from Halo Lab, but this may affect how our website will be shown in your browser.
- understand who is a returning user and who is browsing our website for the first time;
- improve the performance of our website;
- enhance the user experience of those browsing our website;
- show our users relevant advertising;
- prevent the misuse of our website.
Our cookies don’t store any sensitive information, and we will not use them for any other purpose.
Types Of Cookies Used By The Halo Lab Website
- Operational — these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website. As such, without them, users may not be able to use our website as intended.
- Functionality or preference — these cookies allow us to remember users’ preferences and other details.
- Analytics — these cookies allow us to collect and handle analytical information. This includes the number of visitors, their geographical locations, time spent on our website, etc.
- Targeting or advertising — these cookies allow us to tailor the ads to better reflect the needs and interests of our users.
How Can I Change My Cookie Settings?
If you don’t want your device to download any types of cookies, you can set up your browser preferences to reflect that. Most common browsers allow customizing cookie preferences. However, if you reject cookies from our website, some of its functions may not work correctly on your device.